Ocd from long time 5+ yrs
My mother is suffering from ocd,and it converted our life as hell.I have observed all symptoms of ocd in her like washing hands multiple times,washing a utensil continously,2times bath a day and many such abnormal activties.I tried many times to convience her to visit a psychatrist but couldn't make her mind.wt to do?

Hello there. There is nothing that can be done without a psychiatrist help. So better take her to psychiatrist somehow. Just say you are going out to the park or something and take her somehow. Counselling and psychiatric medications will help her. Regards