Obstructing vision
For the past 3 days I am facing problem with my right eye. I feel like some dust particle is obstructing my vision. I do not know if it a dust or my feeling. Kindly suggest

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Hello A dust particle will cause eye irritation,watering n redness Kindly consult local opthalmologist

Hello...... You rinse you eye thoroughly.... Don't rub eyes repeatedly..... Ask for others help to remove particles... But foreign body sensation is common presentation in allergic conjuntavitis... If it's so avoid dust., pollution consult ophthalmologist in the nearest hospital........
Dr. Deepa Naik
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Hi.. what you are describing is a floater. I would advice you to consult your nearest ophthalmologist and get detailed evaluation done.
Dr. Hetalkumar Yagnik
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Surat
If the dust particle is moving even after stoppage of eye movements that means it is floater means vitreous opacities moving here and there on eye movement. It is normal phenomenon but if it is happening with flashes of light then you must consult retinal surgeon urgently otherwise just relax.normal floater is not harmful.when it obstructs your vision then just move your eyes,it will move aside.