Obsessive c d
I m having this problem from last 20 years in one form or other, no medication taken. It has increased and now I don't feel the energy to do anything.main trouble is with cleaning things and excessive hand wash

Obsessive-compulsive disorder treatment may not result in a cure, but it can help you bring symptoms under control so they don't rule your daily life. Some people need treatment for the rest of their lives. The two main treatments for OCD are psychotherapy and medications. Often, treatment is most effective with a combination of these. kindly consult Psychiatrist for further advice....