Obesity problem
I am suffering with obesity i have tried so many ways but not succeeded. I want to take bariatic surgery for this problem. So I want to know that what is the cost of bariatic surgery?

Dr. Chirag Thakkar
Bariatric Surgeon 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Cost depends on lot many factor, your medical problems, kind of surgery, kind of hospital, kind of staplers and kind of surgeon. I think you should meet a surgeon personally to know in detail about surgery and it's cost. Don't take this surgery casually, details about it should be sought in detail by a personal visit to the Bariatric Surgeon.

10 ways to prevent obesity