Obesity 95kg

In morning 2hour brisk walk & 1.5 hour yoga Breakfast-sprouts with salad Lunch- fruits Afternoon-tea Evening- yoga and walk Dinner- milk 4litre of water in a day & 2cup green tea I want to know is this enough to lose weight..atleast 7kg per 15days? Plz do tell n if possible changes than olso

Doctor Answers (2) on Obesity 95kg

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
U need to reduce 40 KGS . 7 kg per 15 days is next to impossible and as said it will worsen ur health and create other health issues. Diet is not up to mark . yoga doesn't help for weight loss other than suryanamkar.. Gym will be temporary. Walk is good it will help u . but u need 80% improvement in diet and 20% exercise. Take diet consultation under specialist it will be good.I can help with 4-5 KGS in month and try forninch loss also
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello. 1kg in two days!!!!? You may have to starve yourself to do that. In that case you will have more health problems than losing weight. Need 30-40 days to lose that weight ideally. Don't be depressed you can do it,, but instead of yoga join a gym,, yoga improves your digestion(even you restrict calories your absorption is good) and you won't sweat in it. Continue same diet,, try to run while going for walk,, and join gym,, continue same diet.