Obensity n weknes internl

I m suffering from obensity my body weight is 97 kg i m also suffering from weekness when i wrokout i m feeling tried very short time my muscles have so much pain i m taking green coffee to get rid of this prob but i cant find any best solution my body weight is not reduce so now i want to best solution for my internal weekness n also my body weight decrese solution ..plzz suggest me plzzz..

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

What is your height. It can be due to overweight also and may be due to few deficiency also.I can help with ,4-5 KGS weight loss in month.that too fat loss
Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Your weight and poor diet is the only reason for this. You need to take care abt the physical activity for 4 hrs in a week. Try to introduce fat and protein into ur diet for strong muscle mass which helps you to maintain your exercise hrs and cut down carbohydrates.