Numbness in right hand while sleeping
I am recently recovering from covid, this is the 21st days since the first symptoms . From last 2,3 days my hand is getting numb and sometimes it pains a little while sleeping in night . This is happening more in left hand but sometimes in right also. I observed that it's happening more when I keep my hand in 90 degree while sleeping. It goes off immediately as soon as I move my hand. Is it something to worry or it is due to post covid weakness or something .

Get a MRI CERVICAL SPINE Done Consult Neurologist

Need to check as post Covid complication are known. May be nerve issue. Can’t tell by your history. Can consult if u like.
Thanks
Don't worry. Avoid pillow. Do neck isometric excercise ( very simple and easy to do) Avoid heavy excercise. Continue multivitamin. It should improve in a week or two. If not , then you should consider consultation.