Numbness and burning sensations
1. I have been suffering from numbness on my legs and my hands. I at times suffered burning sensations as well. 2. I have this burning sensations on my forehead too

Hello I understand your concerns We have many good homeopathic medicines for numbness and burning to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha's Homeopathic and Diet Clinic 09819      055014

+156
Chat with a doctor
Hi Practo user, Get your blood sugar checked. Take some vitamin E, in your diet or as a supplement. For further queries and treatment, connect directly through Practo consultantion. Regards Dr Suman Mohan