Numbness & tingling
I have numbness and tingling in my left arm , its very uncomfortable and sometimes painfull as well , i was on antibiotics for 7 days.i had fever , sore throat , under arm cyst . Now i am expreiceing this numbness plz suggest something ..i am a student studying in delhi for IAS . First doctor gave me azinthromycin 500 mg for 3 days then augmentin 625 for 5 days .. now fever is gone , sore throat settled as well as cyst but i am feeling numbness and tingling in my left arm .. please please please help ..i ll be greatefull for life .

Hello you mention about the underarm cyst but then I don't see anything been given for it its better you consult a General Surgeon get examined and see if it requires any removal procedure now coming to the numbers we need to examine you for that also is better you Consulting orthopedician for that as we need to rule out any case of cervical spine Spondylosis causing neuropathy thank you
Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

It could be due to cervical spondylosis.  Consult with an orthopedician
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Get cervical spine xray to find out spondylytic changes apart from getting treated for infection
Hello....... Sore throat and numbness are not related Doctor has given medication for sore throat, so fever and sore throat is subsided.... But that underarm cyst has to be examined.. It might be compressing vessel... Local examination is required and if necessary cyst has to be removed.