Numbness after surgery
Dear sir First delevery My sis had csection 12 days ago. While labour pains since than till now also she was feeling numbness in right leg while sleeping & sitting . She was uncomfort while walking on floor may I know is this common symptom becoz at time of dischatge from hospital gynicology doctor told that it will be cover up . But till now she was having numbness may I know any tablet pls advice ... Becozule z tab uses can she use for above complaint pls conform or any other tab and tips pls Thanks

If she has recently delivered than can’t just write medication without consult. Thanks