Not sure about
I donated blood a few days ago.. Now there are red patches at those spots .. The skin is even turning black at that spot .   please tell me what should I do ..

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi You may be having a bruise from the needle as a large needle is usually inserted. The other rashes may be related to any plasters used during the process. If the rashes do not progress or if there is no itching, do not worry about the rashes as they will resolve. However,  if the rashes increase or if they become itchy or painful, do consider meeting a dermatologist