Not sleeping, talking
Not at all sleeping, Always talking something, this problem is from 8 years, we shown to most of the doctors but no use.

Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 13 yrs exp Aligarh

You stay in Bengaluru and shown to most doctors !! I think you haven't yet visited a psychiatrist.  Please visit NIMHANS .

Hello.. Looks like you are telling me that you are suffering from chronic insomnia ..i suggest you to meet a psychiatrist as the period from which your suffering is quite a long time and we need to evaluate the cause for it.....you can also try other ways like yoga or meditation...thank you
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar
Psychiatrist 21 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, I will need more details than the one's provided. As I understand it, she doesn't sleep much and keeps on talking. Is she talking big big things , does what she talk make sense to you? Is she suspicious? Is she able to do her daily chores? Does she have periods of being hyper and talking a lot alternating with periods where she is sad? From what you described, either she may have Schizophrenia or Bipolar Disorder. However a detailed evaluation by a Psychiatrist is necessary. Please do not delay, take her to a Psychiatrist. With the correct diagnosis and medication , she can become much better. Hope this helps. All the best?

Toddlers talking in their sleep