Not sleeping, talking

Not at all sleeping, Always talking something, this problem is from 8 years, we shown to most of the doctors but no use.

Doctor Answers (3) on Not sleeping, talking

Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Psychiatrist
You stay in Bengaluru and shown to most doctors !! I think you haven't yet visited a psychiatrist.  Please visit NIMHANS .
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar Mumbai | Psychiatrist
Hi, I will need more details than the one's provided. As I understand it, she doesn't sleep much and keeps on talking.
Is she talking big big things , does what she talk make sense to you? Is she suspicious? Is she able to do her daily chores? Does she have periods of being hyper and talking a lot alternating with periods where she is sad?
From what you described, either she may have Schizophrenia or Bipolar Disorder.
However a detailed evaluation by a Psychiatrist is necessary.
Please do not delay, take her to a Psychiatrist. With the correct diagnosis and medication , she can become much better.
Hope this helps. All the best?
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Looks like you are telling me that you are suffering from chronic insomnia ..i suggest you to meet a psychiatrist as the period from which your suffering is quite a long time and we need to evaluate the cause for it.....you can also try other ways like yoga or meditation...thank you