I am doing gym regularly for last 3 years and I had lost 20kg but now i am not losing weight I have 65kg and height 5'2" .I have tried many variations of diet but then also nothing is happen .my gym instructor advice me fat burner. So I would like to ask that is there any side effect of fat burner...???
38 Views1 Share
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice
Hello,,, there are limited studies on fat burners and there is no actual study that fully support the effectiveness and usage of fat furners.
Change you diet that could also help you. Here are some plans for it. Certain guidelines that need to be considered for weight loss are:
1. Have 4 to 6 small meals and snacks everyday rather than 3 large meals. This will help you in controlling your hunger and the nutrients are also utilized effectively.
2. Plan your diet chart in advance. Hasty and incomplete planning can make you confused and can increase the temptation towards fatty and junk foods.
3. Chew your food properly as this can help you in reducing weight.
4. Plan your food items effectively. Include whole grain cereals, pulses, legumes, vegetables, fruits and water in your everyday diet.
5. Avoid fatty foods or high caloric foods. Avoid sugary foods, pastries and sweets.
6. Include large amounts of fruits and vegetables. Try to eat a total of 5 fruits and vegetables per day.
The diet chart is just a plan. How well you execute this plan and achieve maximum benefits is important.
A sample diet chart that can be beneficial in losing weight is:
1. Early morning - a cup of skimmed milk without sugar
2. Breakfast - whole bread with low fat spread, cereal mixture, a glass of fruit juice
3. Mid morning - one raw vegetable like carrot or cucumber.
4. Lunch - A bowl of clear soups without cream added. Wheat pancakes with mixed vegetables that are boiled or baked, low fat yogurt, a small bowl of brown rice with pulse preparation. One fruit.
5. Early evening - Sprouted salad
6. Late evening - Protein powder mixed in a cup of skimmed milk and crackers.
7. Dinner - Wheat pancakes with lean meat preparation or legume preparation, a bowl of green salad, low fat yogurt.
You can substitute the foods given in the diet chart with healthier options.