Not happy with my performance
During intercourse my penis is loose not in excited state. Before intercourse it is tight but during ... its get loose.

i need more information about your problen as mastubation history ETC for proper assessment and guidance

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+177
Chat with a sexologist
Tight but its loose after time Ok Age 35 Any other diseases Consult  me And take natural supplement for this
Probably you have done lot of masturbation and porn watching So you are losing erection while doing real sex
stop all these things do running exercise good sleep healthy food and don't compare your sex
Erection dysfunction has many cause of which some are diabetes hypertension cholesterol smoking alcohol etc and most common is psychologically mediated
Please consult me privately for details on chat and call
Complete history is needed to help u