Not got my periods yet
Periods in November on 15th Periods in December on 14th Had protected intercourse on 1st January early morning. Partner was wearing a condom. He ejaculated after pulling out of me with the condom intact, meaning He ejaculated inside the condom but not while he was in me. I took a pill to be sure within 30 mins of that. 2 days later had very very light spotting. My period which was due on 12th January hasn't come yet. I'm worried. Can I be pregnant?

Hello, iPill causes a hormonal imbalance. You should wait 3-4 days more. If they do not come then consult a gynecologist for further evaluation. She will give you medications to induce your periods.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+178
Chat with a sexologist
Dont worry. Mostly you r notpregnant .sometimes due to stress also it happens. Do urine pregnancy test once.if negative, you will be relax. Wait for 7 days. If still no periods then again do urine preg test and meet gyn.
9
Hi,most probably there is no chance of getting pregnant and disturbed cycle may be due to a emegancy pill. Condom  plus pill in post ovulation day is enough to prevent pregnancy