Not getting regular periods
I don't get regular periods... sometimes I don't get it for 4 months...and when I get them they are painful. Whenever I am on any kind of medication it gets regular ... earlier I have tried ayurvedic medicine but they only work when i am taking it regularly when I leave it the problem arises again...

Do some basic blood tests including tsh and pelvic sonography To rule out pcod or thyroid issues Connect for more details and information here Go to my website www.familygynaec.com For articles on pcod Blog section
Change lifestyle for it will regularise your periods.
TSH test sonography pelvis and adnexa share reports
avoid ayurvedic medications avoid stress and junk food exercise regularly weight control
Take Tablet Normoz twice a day for a month
Get ultrasound pelvis done for uterus tubes and ovaries and endometrial thickness Get thyroid test done tomorrow morning fasting levels
Take a boiled egg daily Drink lots of water and fruits juice