No periods after deviry
I was getting periods through deviry evey time. This month no periods. I'm not sexually active so I don't think I'm pregnant. Can I take deviry again? Will it be safe?? What can I do??

First we should find the cause get usg and blood tests done can consult on practo
Don't depend on deviry always. First let's know the cause of your delayed periods. It can be due to * PCOD * Thyroid problem * Lifestyle disturbances * Hormonal changes
get TSH test and sonography done if reports are ok will start hormonal treatment
adapt healthy lifestyle like * exercise regularly * healthy diet * weight reduction * avoid stress
No don’t take Deviry again
If 10 days are over and still no periods you need to start Tablet Novelon once every night at bedtime for 21 days
You will get your periods after you stop taking the medication after 7 days Get thyroid test and prolactin test and serum LH and FSH done tomorrow morning fasting levels Get ultrasound pelvis done for uterus tubes and ovaries and endometrial thickness Review with reports on Practo for online prescription