Not Getting Pregnant

I am married for 1year and I got pregnant 3months after marriage. Baby's growth was not good so I had D&C done. Its 7months after D&C.But still I am not getting pregnant.

Doctor Answers (2) on Not Getting Pregnant

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
YOUR BODY WILL TAKE TIME TO RECOVER FROM THE FIRST PREGNANCY LOSS. FERTILITY USUALLY REGAINS AFTER 6 MONTHS OF THE ABORTION. NOW YOU CAN GIVE IT A TRY, IF YOU DONT CONCIEVE WITHIN NEXT 4-5 MONTHS THEN CONSULT A FERTILITY CONSULTANT
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
A woman gets pregnant around the days when ovulation occurs. The average time of ovulation is the 14th day of an average length (28 day) menstrual cycle. Ovulation time vary for each individual, and can occur from 12th to 19th day of the cycle . Sperm can live up to 3 to 5 days in a womans reproductive tract, so it is possible to become pregnant if unprotected sex occurs 5 days before ovulation. The life span of the typical egg is relatively short, only around 24 hours. If fertilization does not occur within that time frame, the egg will die...it might be due to uterine abnormality,hormonal imbalance, fibroid in uterus,sometimes infection like T.B would have scarred fallopian tube which might be a cause,certain medications, obesity etc...consult nearest gynecologists they will do the needful.