Not getting periods
Hello mam, my expected date of my periods was 15 dec but still it not happened. Before that i was getting my periods exact on 15 or there used to be 2-3 days gap. 4-5 months back my weight got increased as i was not on any typ of physical activity n bcz of the junk food then suddenly i got acne prob for which i took homeopathy medicines n now it is cured to some extent. Till nov i m getting my periods normally. i stated having the homeopathy medicine in d nov end and now it's been 5 days from 15 dec i have not got my periods. please tel me the reason behind it and solution

You seem to be having pcod
For e prescription contact me online
If you don't have unprotected sex then wait.it may b due to weight change.
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
If you are sexually active check for pregnancy test. If not then, you should wait for 5days. Otherwise you can take tablets for withdrawal bleeding. connect online for further queries
If sexually active than do urine pregnancy test. Other wise connect online for detail consultation