Not getting periods after unwanted 72
I took unwanted 72 one day after having unprotected sex, I experienced no withdrawal bleeding and my period is one week late I tested 3 times with the home pregnancy strip it cam negative, could I be pregnant? Also I am experiencing cramps since 10 days

Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Need details about your problem. Connect with me online at https://prac.to/drdigvijay For detailed consultation.
Most likely no pregnancy If want 100percent accurate go for betahcg
for further queries contact me online
You r not pregnant
consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment