Not getting menses
I am a girl of 18 years.. i usually get my menses on time..but this time it is 9 days late.. the last month i got them on 23rd of may ..and now 23rd of june has also gone..its 2 or july now.. i don't know what is the matter.. well near 27 june i started feeling pain in my abdomen.. the menses pain.. it was like they are about to come..but there was a party thrown that day at my friend's house and i had beer..not much..but i had.. from that day the i can't feel the pain ..and it doesn't seems like it will come.. i'am really tensed... please help out...

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Do urine pregnancy test... And sonograpghy.. Seek gynac advice
Dr. Gayatri Bala Juneja
Gynecologist 22 yrs exp Delhi
Pregnancy and hormonal imbalance are two main reasons for delayed periods. Do a pregnancy test. And if it is negative get a check up from doctor.