Not been sleeping right.
I have not been sleeping on the correct time.For the past 2 years i always sleep at 4 or 5am.I get only 6 hours of sleep..nower days i get around 7hrs.. I need to know if this habit of mine is serious or not..i have have difficulty remembering names of people and also i do not have a fix handwriting.

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, sleeping for 6 to 7 hours a day is OK as long as you feel refreshed when you wake up. Inadequate sleep can cause problems in concentration and  cognitive functions. You need to have a regular schedule and practice sleep hygeine measures to allow a restful sleep for your brain and body. please see a doctor to get your memory issues assessed .