Not acting mature

Hi It's regarding my sister who is not acting upto her age of maturity in activity. Rest all she understands but interacting with people. She is been a rebel at home all the times and does not respect anyone. And acts very cranky and shouts on top her voice if any of her wish is not fulfilled ( it can be even for watching tv). She is been craving to have someone love her forcefully and be in touch with her all the time ( on Whatsapp) and been sending them her pictures to keep them motivated and forcing them to send videos and pictures. I cannot understand, even for the ugliest guy, she replies nice Dp and praise them saying he is handsome and sexy. Need help how to convince her for counseling or to visit psychiatrist without offending.

Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 12 yrs exp Aligarh

Hello. If all this is of recent occurrence, it might be an episode of psychiatric illness. Get her treated . She will improve.
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

I appreciate your concern towards your sister.  It's  something to be attended  immediately  as u thought rightly. Take her to Psychologist /Counsellor so that the expert will listen to her carefully and help her coming out of this attention seeking behaviour.
Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan
Counselling Psychologist 13 yrs exp Chennai

Dear friend, Good to know that you are caring for your sister. You have not mentioned her age. Talk to your parents to guide her. Need more details to assist you. Visit www.mastermindfoundation.com Wishes