Not able to urinate
I am not able to urinate in spite of the urge to urinate. Yesterday i had blood coming out instead of urine. I took Lasix tablet twice a day. Blood is no more but still not able to urinate. Kindly advise the meditation.

Hello there. When you are not able to urinate inspite the urge to urinate, then who suggested you to take lasix. Lasix is a diuretic, and it increases the water loss from the body in the form of urine. You will feel more discomfort if you don't pass urine. If you are doing self medication, then I suggest you stop because such medicines can be very harmful. You need to be examined by a urologist to find out the cause of your problem if not being able to pass urine. Don't delay this any further and consult him ASAP. Regards