Not able to sleep properly
I'm not able to sleep properly even I'm in bed for more than 9 hrs. Daily I'm waking up tide and mood out. What would be the reason? What I can do to have a peaceful sleep?

Hi Its important to understand your lifestyle or any stress thats causing you lack of peaceful sleep. You need to make a note of such activities and discuss with a mental health professional. Get your general body health check up done too. All the best
Practice Jacob's progressive muscle relaxation for relaxing before sleep
This is something most people experience , especially if you have a busy hectic schedule. Sometimes, simple bedtime hygiene can help. No caffeine / smoking after 7 pm No books or gadgets including mobiles on the bed. No intensive workout before bedtime. No bright lights during bed time. Avoid tight clothes during bed time. Avoid meat , fatty food around 2 hours before bedtime. Clean sheets, clean bed. Deep breathing exercises & / or Payers before bed. Soothing alarms that dont make you jump in the morning. If despite all this, sleep disturbance persists, kindly meet a Psychiatrist to help you further. Hope you find this helpful. Good day.