Not able to sleep.
Hello I'm male my age is 27yrs old. My problem is I'm not able to sleep till late. Yesterday i was feeling soo sleepy i was yawning like anything. I went into my bed try to sleep and i was not able to sleep at all. At last at 3.30 am i was finally able to sleep. This has disturbed my routine and everything.

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Usually in  your age group, poor sleep is due to bad sleep hygiene. Please avoid tea,coffee,TV and screen near bed time.get some good physical exercise during the day. Avoid daytime naps. This should settle your sleep problem .