Not able to pee complete.

I feel like peeing all the time, as if my blader does not get empty. I pee nd after a min i feel to pee again. Also I feel bit pain in my stomach when Feel that I have to pee. I am not able to pee complete. I feel as if u touch the cervix it gives you pain in stomach. So is it a swelling. plz suggest what to do or which medicine to eat.

Doctor Answers (2) on Not able to pee complete.

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak Gurgaon | Gynecologist
Most likely it is urine infection. For it di urine routine test and culture. Take alkasol syp 2 tsf three times a day dissolved in one glass of water. But its temporary, you have to meet gynaecologist and take medicine for it.
Dear Practo user In your case, physical examination and certain investigations will be required. As per the details given, it seems to be a case of urinary tract infection. Routine Urine examination is mandatory. Ultrasound of lower abdomen is likely to give additional information. It is not advisable to write treatment just on the basis of inputs given.