Not able to pass my stool
I am passing my stool once in 3 to 4 days since 1 month .. Not getting pressure for stool..plz help me

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. You need to modify your diet and lifestyle. Eat foods rich in fibres like green leafy vegetables, raw fruits and vegetables. Avoid spicy, oily, outside junk foods completely. Drink plenty of water  (3 to 4 litres per day). If this doesn't help, then consult a general surgeon for further evaluation. You will need to be evaluated for any gastrointestinal abnormalities. Might require stool softeners for a few days.