Blood on hand after stool
While cleaning up after stool bright red blood is coming for almost once in a week and no pain in my anal .. Went to a doctor and he said fistula and need to be operated ,to get another opinion consulted another doctor and said I don't have any symptoms of fistula .. Could someone suggest

Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes... Thanks for health questions Don't worry Every problem is corrected on this platform permanently Take balanced diet and more protein rich diet Eat dark green leafy vegetables and fruits daily morning Avoid stress and strain Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption if any Drink plenty of water Drink coconut water twice a day Avoid day time sleep Take sound sleep at night for 8-9 hours Take less spicy food and less oily food Avoid fast food and restaurants food Practice yogas and pranayamas daily Practice morning and evening walk necessary Go for ayurvedic medicines that gives excellent results for this case For medicines details ask me on private questions section Take vegetarian diet strictly Follow all for a month then review back If you any query ask me on private questions section Vote awesome for this answer