Not able to concentrate
Hello whenever I try to concentrate I am not able to do so..sometimes I can but other times I am getting distracted very quickly..I am not able to focus..I don't drink or smoke or do weed..still..plz help.

Dr. Krishna Bhat
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Bangalore

We have very good n safe medication for memory  and concentration related problems in Ayurveda but u need to consult a doctor to diagnose exact reason for the problem and select appropriate medication.
Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Yoga pranayama and meditation will definately help to improve concentration, self confidence. Ayurveda medicines like Brahmi Shankhapushpi, Saraswatharista ect also helps in the same