Nose surgery for reshape
Actually my nose is down from my childhood.so,i need surgery my nose and it's be a reshape.is any side effect of nose surgery?

Like Sculptors and Painters, the results of surgery will vary from surgeon to surgeon. The charges also vary considerably! As a surgeon with almost 20 years experience, and with plenty of happy outcomes, the patient ends up paying about ₹2,50,000 for the total package. This will easily double when patient is operated upon by a Plastic Surgeon who operated on celebrities, and a patient will need to shell out as much as ₹10,00,000+ for wanting foreign celebrity surgeons to come down to do it! So, if you are being offered a bargain, remember that your nose will invariably be the stepping stone on which your surgeon be practicing the surgery, and outcome may not be to your satisfaction!
Use this app to locate a good ENT Surgeon or Plastic Surgeon to do the surgery
Go through past patient reviews of all the doctors you shortlist carefully to help you select the right doctor!

Bulbous nose tip reshaping