Nose problem
Hi, from last two years I am having cold I consulted so many doctors but no use still same I have breathing problem  because of cold....m taking laveta m tablet. So please suggest me for permanent solution.....

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

you seem to be suffering from allergic upper airway disease. though there is no permanent cure for this condition you can use anti allergy medications for optimum control. leveta m is one among them. you may also need to use steroid nasal sprays and inhalers depending on severity of condition you should also try doing physical exercises, breathing exercises and yoga
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
You need an allergy evaluation & counselling. The disease is not in YOU but in YOUR ENVIRONMENT. Drop in to my clinic and I will help you understand this condition better and how to manage it effortlessly.