Nose problem
Few years ago i had a fight and got punch on my nose so hard that its bone got misplaced and looks little bit different. The tip of nose has been turned to right side. Can you consult me how to get it corrected. Thanks in advance.
85 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
It can be corrected by Rhinoplasty. Rhinoplasty , also referred to as nose surgery, is a surgery that changes the shape of the nose.  The upper portion of the structure of the nose is bone, and the lower portion is cartilage. Rhinoplasty can modify bone, cartilage, skin or all three. Talk with your surgeon about whether rhinoplasty is appropriate for you and what it can achieve... Consult ENT surgeon....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.