Nose problem
1 ¹/² year ago my nose surgery is  already done bcs of my nose bone is curve in one side and after that now m suffer for my nose size and shape changes cont. And i can't  talk/speak properly .n   i think that effect on my ears also . n m being very sensitive about cold infection

Dr. Madhavi Nachane
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 10 yrs exp Pune
You have said that you suffer allergy. Is it to dust or pollens?Do you sneeze often runny nose followed by ear itching and blockage? May be you have Allergic Rhinitis ..Do consult an ENT Consultant. .for clinical assessment