Nose Injury - Cold, Block

After a football hit my nose, i had bleeding from left nose. There was pain for a couple of days and i was not able to blow nose. Bleeding was just once, at the time of injury. It's been a month now and there is no pain, swelling or problem while blowing nose or touch or anything, nor is there any sort of bleeding, but i have cold and nose block since the day of injury. I have been using Nosikind - 0.1% , but the respite is temporary. After every 6-7 hours, the nose is again blocked (left nose mainly). The blockage was too much initially, which has now decreased, but is consistent now, no more improvement since last week. Please suggest.

Dr. Anup Sabherwal
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

The nose injury may have fractured the nose bones and caused the obstruction. Please come over for an evaluation and for planning treatment.
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Please meet one of my respected ENT Surgeon colleagues in your city using this app to fix up an instant appointment after selecting the right doctor by using previous patient feedbacks to guide you. The impact to your nose could have aggravated a dormant sinus infection into aggressive mode. A meticulous clinical evaluation with a CT Scan of your paranasal sinuses will help your doctor zero in on the problem and its solution.