Nose blocking at one side
I have sinusitis since 9 years, now am facing sneezes often, my regular duties makes me to work in air conditioner environment.Also my left side nose blocking most of time including when I sleep on my left side, if I sleep on my right or walking under sunlight  it becomes normal

Might be Allergic rhinitis n DNS Tab. Allegra m during night time Steam inhalation twice daily avoid cold drinks n try to decrease the exposure to cool environment
If symptoms didn’t subside.. consult

Sneezing issue can be due to direct exposure to cold air and allergy. Unilateral nasal block may be due to deviated septum which exacerbate due to postural congestion Take montair lc for 5 days once at night Try Steam inhalation
consult in person for better evaluation and treatment
It is Allergic rhinitis.
metaspray nasal spray 2 puffs both nostrils twice daily for 3 weeks.
Avoid possible allergen and irritants steam inhalation.
Sneezing may be because of allergy to cold weather. one sided nasal blockage may be because of sinusitis or deviated nasal septum.
please get done CT scan of nose and para nasal sinuses.
avoid cold items. steam inhalation