Nose block

I'm having nose block because of sinus problem, previously I was staying in Manipal, there because of heat and humidity I didn't get any nose block problems. But now as I have moved to Bangalore and the weather here is bit cold I'm having serious nose block problem, due to this I'm not able to eat properly, sleep properly and concentrate on my work.

Doctor Answers (2) on Nose block

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
please drop in to my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar, for an ENT evaluation. Use this app to fix up an appointment for the same. Use the map link to locate my clinic and if needed to summon a Uber cab to drop you to my clinic.
I assure you that you will not be disappointed.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Yes Bangalore weather is very favourable for respiratory infection...i suggest you to keep yourself covered ..you need to take steam atleast 3 times a day...and probably have to start using nasal saline drops which will help in relieving it.. consult a physician once...thank you