Nose block
Hi Doctor After waking up in the morning, I feel like my nose is blocked for sometime and after that it comes back to normal. I sleep directly under fan and AC. Today m also feeling little scratchy throat no problem in swallowing no pain just discomfort that's is also not always. Could this be because of temperature changes and what can I do to resolve this . Thanks in advance.

Hi , this stuffiness in the nose may be due  to the congestion of the nasal mucosa. Like u mentioned , the AC or fan might be the cause for it.  Again proper history and duration of the symptoms are required to arrive at a diagnosis. I suggest you to consult online
Consult online
Steam inhalation twice a day

Consult online for further evaluation.