Nose Block

Hello i snore alot my partner says and everyday when i get up my noses mostly are blocked, 10 years back i had surgery to remove the excess bone i had in my left nostril and now again im facing nose getting blocked again, what should i do to get this to normal, along with this i have csom issue as well, for which i need to get surgery? becuase the discharge is almost nill now but its wet at times, and i can feel no wax is being formed, how this will be back to normal. please advise, Thanks

Doctor Answers (1) on Nose Block

Dr. Sandeep Dachuri Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Hai, I feel sorry that you have multiple issues. Regarding CSOM - you need surgery and there is no doubt about that. But your snoring needs evaluation. You should consult an ENT surgeon and get evaluated about the level of obstruction in your airway and you have to undergo a sleep study to know whether its a simple snoring or is it associated with apnoea. Regards- Dr sandeep Dachuri