Nose bleeding
Last night, I was asleep and around 3:30 I got a call from my friend 4 times. I woke up and came to know my nose was bleeding from inside, left nostril. It was bleeding heavily. I mean like 30 odd drops of blood fell and I wasn't able to control it. May be when the phone was ringing and I was unconscious I would have hit the phone or something on my nose. Can this be a serious issue?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its just a episode of epistaxis.  You do not need to worry much as such. But definitely get it checked out once by a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management.  Drink plenty of fluids. Have a high protein diet.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
Meet ENT specialist