Nose bleeding

What are the possible reasons behind Nose bleeding (@40'c)?recently my nose started bleeding automatically though I am normal in every way except kind of little acidity in stomach.

Doctor Answers (2) on Nose bleeding

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. The nosebleed which you had is also known as epistaxis in medical terms. What you had is called anterior epistaxis. There is also a posterior epistaxis which is a bit dangerous and required medical attention. Anterior epistaxis is rarely harmful. The cause can be trauma, septal defects, if the air inhaled is dry and lacks moisture, nose picking, certain infections and inflammatory reactions. In your case it could have been due to the heat, hot dry air inhalation. You just have to pinch your nose till the bleeding stops and it usually stops within a minute. Consult a ENT surgeon only if it doesn't stop. I hope my answer was helpful. Best regards. Dr.Anil Kumar Jain.
General Physician
Consult ENT surgeon