Nose bleeding & body temp
Hi,there is always blood coming from nose..also body temperature is always high (no fever) but general body temperature is very high..also facing gas problems ..may I know what's the problem? If required,To whom should I consult in pune

Hello.. Well seems that you have dry nose issues.. Avoid nose picking... Use otrivin normal saline drops ..its better you consult an Ent specialist as they will examine you once and do the necessary... For other issues you have mentioned..have lots of water..min of 8-10 glasses per day... Have food on time...
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi History of any trauma is important.... Sometimes blood vessels in nose in superficial that even small friction could result in nasal bleed which should be ruled out, get your blood pressure regularly checked ... Consult ENT specialist for examination and treatment...