Normal HSG test and normal hormones test
My HSG test is normal.. performed on me yesterday only ..I am 31 years old. My weight is 69 kg and height 5.3.My hormones report is also normal. I want to know after how many days of HSG i can plan to conceive. I am having cramps in my abdominal. HSG uses x ray so it will harm if i try to conceive this month? What should I do. Should i wait? Give me proper tips and advice to conceive fast and with healthy pregnancy. Thanks in advance

you can plan only on next cycle
You can try from next cycle. Hope your husband's report is ok. Please try at least every 2-3 days in a week. Take folic acid.
In next cycle.