Nonstop periods
I am getting periods 3-4 times a month. Its just stopping for 2-3 days and again i am getting it. Unwilling i have to take tablets to stop it. After leaving tablets again this happens. What should i do?

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

If you really want to know the root cause of this issue and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi

Did you get an ultrasound done and blood profile done. If not then get these done and consult gynecologist for proper management. Or you can come to my clinic in green park Delhi, International Fertility Centre.
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

I THINK THE TABS YOU ARE TAKING ARE HORMONAL WHICH HAS A IMPACT ON YOUR NATURAL CYCLE. GET A BASIC USG DONE FOR ENDOMETRIAL THICKNESS AND REVERT BACK FOR MY CONSULTATION
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Do a sonography pelvis, check your urine pregnancy test and consult a gynec.
Hi.... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Consult gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment....