Nodule in thyroid
My doctor has given me thyroid ultrasound results. The report has mentioned that thyroid has a nodule of 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.3 cm in size. This makes me nervous. I do have polyp in gall bladder. 1. What could be the reason? 2. What should be my next steps? 3. Should it go away? 4. Could the polyp andnodule be related?

As you can read it in the report itself, the nodule does not meet criteria for FNAC as per ATA guidelines. Less a 1 cm size thyroid nodules are quite common and no matter what the disease pathology is, nothing more needs to be done. Just go for regular follow up every 12 months to your ENT surgeon with repeat USG thyroid.

As per Ultrasound report it is very small nodule,, called solitary thyroid nodule.. Can further investigate—FNAC for cellular / tissue analysis. Waite and watch for some time. Your gall bladder issue and thyroid nodule are not related..
Do FNAC
Thyroid profile like T3, T4 , TSH
Not related. Get a test called usg guided fnac done. The further management depends on it. Don't worry