No vitamin d3

Hi respected doctors I'm having vitamin d3 deficiency doctor advised me to go in sun but for me there s a skin problem if I go in sun and also I'm having calcium insufficiency pls suggest me a good solution

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  The treatment depends on what your vitamin d3 levels are. Tab. D3 must 60k to be chewed once a week for 12 weeks. Inj. Uprise D3 6L once a week for 4 weeks. Tab. Supracal pro once a day for 3 months after food. You have to sit in the sun for 20 minutes a day. Thats also very important. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Lohith
If it is documented deficiency following a blood test, you can choose to take Sachet for 12 weeks or one IM Injection of 6L unit of Arachitol. You would also require Calcium supplementation. Consult a physician who can do the needful.