No sweating on face
While working out i sweat a lot from my whole body except some regions on my face (cheeks, nose and chin). I sweat a lot from my forehead...Is no sweating from the remaining areas a serious issue? Does it mean that I will not loose fat from non-sweating areas???What should I do so that I start to sweat from remaining regions...Is sweating necessary for loosing fat from those regions...

Dr. Tarandeep Kaur
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Faridabad

Amount of sweating depends upon the no of sweat glands.So if you are not sweating from a few particular areas. It's okay. There's nothing to worry about. For loosing fat you just need to have a balance between exercise & diet.