No stool for 3 month old
My daughter is 3 months old & she is not passing stool for 3 to 4 days now. She is under only exclusive breast feeding. Is this something abnormal & risky. Am very worried. The mother is also under treatment of Emanzen D due to mild pain in LSCS stitch line. Plz suggest.

Dr. Pranav Gupta
Pediatrician 13 yrs exp Delhi

I understand you concern. It is normal for babies on exclusive breast feeds to pass stools once in 5 days. Please do not worry. If the baby is active and playful and feeding well, she should pass stool too. See a paediatrician in person should the problem persists.