diabetes-icon

No sleep and hungry

Recently he found that he is diabetic patient , after that he is not feeling hungry and sleepless and left side of the body pain , and I got him check up in appolo with Health package (master) they told everything fine , they have given some medicines , now getting confusion which doctor to be consulted as with that medicines no impact any more , how to proceed further , and also he lost weight around 8kgs in a 2 months , please suggest me what could be better step to proceed

Doctor Answers (1) on No sleep and hungry

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
First and foremost it would have been better if you had attached a copy of the reports here along with the question.
Is his sugar level in control now?
What medications is he taking? Because you have just mentioned tab. Lyrica 75 but you have not mentioned what treatment he is taking for diabetes. 
The best thing you can do is take him to a diabetologist and get him checked out.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.