No proper growth

My son is one year old at a early age of 2 weeks after birth he got seizure we got admitted him in rainbow hospital and got cured later he got twice seizures in one year. now he is fine but he has less immunity power gets sicks very soon in case of weather change and his growth is very slow at the age of 1 year he is crawling now. can you please suggest proper diet and any special care to be take to make my child healthy.

Doctor Answers (2) on No proper growth

Hi, was he a full term delivery?
If growth parameters are Wt 10kg Lt-75cm and HC 45 cm . Do not worry, he may stand in another 2-3 moths time. Its normal for kids to fall sick with cough and cold. Hopefully baby is completely immunized. If not do it. Start him on semisolid home food, vegetables and fruits.
For 1yr old child wt around 9kg, length 75cm, head circumference 45cm is considered as normal. Start family food which is soft and baby can swallow.